Flexible Containment for offloading drummed materials in a safe and efficient manner is provided by the Drum Transfer System (DTS) platform. The DTS consists of an enclosure attachment frame, a support stand, a drum lifter, an enclosure, an outer drum sleeve, and discharge softgoods that are dependent upon your process equipment.
The basic process steps include:
- Attach the enclosure to the frame.
- Stretch the bottom opening of the Drum Sleeve over the drum and attach the sleeve to the ring on the back of the frame.
- Pull the drum slightly into the enclosure and open the inner drum liner using the integral gloves on the enclosure.
- Scoop/pour powder into the process equipment to be utilized.
- Put trash in the empty drum and move the drum back out of the ring with the translating arm of the lifter.
- Twist and crimp the Drum Transfer Sleeve for disposal of the drum.
Attach a new sleeve to a new drum and attach the sleeve over the stub remaining from the previous drum. Pull the stub into the enclosure to allow a clear pass through for the drum and repeat the process steps above.